Hoverboard information is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is processed fairly and lawfully in line with all relevant privacy legislation.
We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement carefully. We may change our Privacy Statement from time to time. We, therefore, ask you to check it occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this Site.
What Information do we collect?
- You may give us personal information by visiting or interacting with the Site, filling in forms on the Site, interacting with our Services. The personal information you give us may include your name, company, mailing address, email address, phone number, country, feedback, and any other information you choose to provide to us.
Why do we collect your Information?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, provide you with the products, services, and information that you may have requested
- Manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question, or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- Develop and improve our Sites, our products, services, and marketing activities.
- Inform you of our new products, services, and events that we think you will find valuable by sending promotional messages through email.
Who do we share your information with?
- We do not share your information with any third party or anyone else.
For any other query please contact us here : https://hoverboardsinfo.com/contact-us/