The urban rover hoverboards are setting great standards of hoverboard quality in markets. People are more likely to choose hoverboards that include all the advanced features. LED lights and Bluetooth speakers are mandatory above all. Hoverboards having better speed and maximum weight limits are in more demand nowadays as kids and adults are getting more exposure to the devices. In this article, I am going to uncover all the answers you are looking for to buy an urban rover hoverboard.
The urban Rover’s craftsmanship and attention to detail are incredible. It includes protective stabilizers made of high-grade metal that protect the body from the most frequent hits. The 6.5-inch solid wheels are also as sturdy as buildings. The urban Rover 6.5″ is specifically built to overcome the most challenging terrains. The hoverboard is water-resistant and works effortlessly on smooth surfaces. With a price tag of around $350, I had great expectations with hoverboard kikos urban rover. Let’s find out if the hoverboard urban rover 6.5 fulfilled my expectations or not.
Features and specifications
- The Urban Rover hoverboard comes with twin 480W motors and a normal 6.5″ wheel size
- It offers a top speed of 10 kilometers per hour and a range of up to 20 kilometers.
- 120 minutes of battery charge duration is quite fast for a hoverboard kikos urban rover 6.5″
- the urban rover hoverboard weigh up to 10kg which makes it easy to transport
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 200lbs
- Amazingly bright LEDs are placed strategically throughout the board to provide visibility in low-light or adverse situations.
- UL 2272 safety certification provides an intensive comfortable riding experience
- The hoverboard comes with 2 years of manufacturer warranty
- absence of mobile app and riding modes does not affect the quality
- the urban rover works best for both kids and adults
Related Article : https://hoverboardsinfo.com/funky-duck-hoverboard-reviews/
My riding experience with Urban Rover 6.5” hoverboard
You can guess a lot about the hoverboard kikos urban rover just by looking at its price. You’d expect a lot in a scooter for $350. The trouble is, I’m not sure where all this money is spent with the Urban Rover. To begin with the pros, this is a fantastic-looking board with a motor that provides a significant amount of power beneath the hood. It has a top speed of only 10 kilometers per hour, but the sheer power it produces while riding is incredible. Even though I’m not the thinnest of men, it handled me like a child.
Grass, pavement, rough soil, and slopes are no challenge for this beast. I was also blown away by how well it controlled its slide when going downhill, keeping everything super safe. The duration I obtained from a full charge was roughly 18 kilometers, which is significantly greater than most hoverboards today. The fact that the battery charges in less than 2 hours are even more astounding. It is a powerful and well-presented hoverboard indeed with the highest price on the market, but I suppose it is simply a matter of personal preference.
- A stunningly designed board.
- built with high-quality material
- a reasonable top speed of 10 km/h is good for kids and adults
- a maximum range of up to 20 km
- urban rover hoverboard charger provides outstanding power and performance
- there are enough LEDs available for a safe ride
- It works great on almost any surface
- get fully charged in less than 2 hours
- Comprehensively examined and approved for reliability
- lack of smartphone application
- the board is quite expensive
- lack of riding modes
Important attributes to consider before buying a hoverboard
- You can absolutely use the standard 6.5-inch hoverboard for your daily deal of fun if you weigh less than 100 kg.
- For enhanced safety, comfort and hands-free adventure, anyone weighing more than 100 kg should opt for 10-inch hoverboards.
- You are aware that battery safety standards are in place to ensure that consumers are fully protected. As a result, only hoverboards with approved lithium-ion batteries should be considered.
- If the hoverboard is less expensive than its competitors, you should be concerned. Cheap batteries are less expensive, but they are more vulnerable to accidents, such as fires.
- If a supplier promises you high-quality products, they should address your concerns. A product’s warranty should not be a one-time promise to the customer.
- You must assess the customer feedback offered to an internet supplier, particularly on this matter.
Important features to consider before buying a hoverboard
The hoverboard’s performance on various types of surfaces is affected by the wheel size. When it comes to the hoverboard, the larger the wheel, the more stability it has on rough surfaces. The standard hoverboard has a width of 6.5-7 inches, although newer models of hoverboards have been developed with widths of 8 and 10 inches.
Another factor to consider when purchasing a hoverboard is the amount of weight it can support. You do not need to be concerned if you weigh more than a hundred kilograms because hoverboards can still carry more than a hundred kilograms. The first thing to think about is the hoverboard’s own weight. This is due to the fact that you will have to carry it at times. If you overlook this fundamental aspect, you may be surprised at how inconvenient it may be at times.
A standard hoverboard’s top speed ranges from 2 to 10 miles per hour. The range is determined by the amount of charge in your hoverboard. The hoverboard must be fully charged before use, and when completely charged, it may travel up to 10-15 miles. If you purchase a quality brand, you may expect to travel 13-17 miles. Understanding the speed and range is important since if you plan to use this to go around, having a decent estimate of how long it will take you to get there is useful.
Can I make a skate hoverboard – kikos urban rover 6.5” at home?
You may build a hoverboard at home by using some vats of electric power motors, wheels, and a slap. But it may not function as smoothly as the real urban rover hoverboard constructed by professionals.
It’s a bit of a snap decision with this one because it relies on what you believe to be “expensive.” On the one hand, you could argue that $350 is a small price to pay for a board that is extremely secure and powerful and operates like a wonder. Especially when you consider the range and the charging time of the Urban Rover Hoverboard and the super-duper performance. The question is whether you really want or need any of these extra features and functions that come in $350. Or is it better to concentrate on something that puts quality and performance rather than additional features? I’ll leave it up to you.