Every hoverboard owner knows that after using it for a while a red light on hoverboards starts flashing. You may face a situation where your hoverboard shows unnecessary vibration or it is just not working properly. Such cases indicate that it is time to reset your hoverboard battery and kit. Following are the effective ways to do the task easily.
How to reset your hoverboard kit easily
Resetting your hoverboard kit is important to avoid future mishaps. To reset your hoverboard, first, switch it off. Now place your hoverboard on a flat level surface. Make sure both wheels are balanced. After completing these two steps, the final step is to press the power button. Long-press it until the front LED flashlight starts blinking. The process will take a few seconds. Switch on the hoverboard again, test it out, and you are done.
How to reset gotrax hoverboard
Mostly your hoverboard did not work properly, but there is no need to worry about it. It just needs to be reset. Hoverboard experts suggest resetting your hoverboard before each use to enjoy a high extent of performance. Follow these simple steps to reset your gotrax hoverboard fast and easily.
- Power off the hoverboard
- Place on a plain surface
- Make sure it is not on a charging mode
- Unplugged charger and disconnect Bluetooth
- Adjust and balance the pedals
- Long press the power button and wait for 10 seconds
- Press the power button again to turn it on
- Repeat the same process three times
- You will hear the beep
- The flashlights with be flashing for some seconds
- The process will take 30 seconds
You are done.
How to reset swagtron hoverboard
Resetting a swagtron hoverboard is no less than a piece of cake. There are only 3 steps to follow and you are done. Step 1 is to place a hoverboard on a flat smooth surface. Now switch it off properly by long-pressing the power button for at least 10 seconds. You will hear a beep sound and LED lights will start flashing. This means your hoverboard is now resetting. Give the process some time. It will take 30 to 50 seconds. Now press the power button again to turn it off properly. And you are done. Do test it out after the resetting process is done. How to reset tomoloo hoverboard follows the same process mentioned above.
How to reset jetson hoverboard
If your Jetson hoverboard is not working nicely, or just vibrating unnecessarily it needs to be calibrated. To calibrate your hoverboard, first, switch it off and place it on a smooth level surface. Press and hold the silver power button or any color your hoverboard has. Do this process 3 times and check if it’s working. If the issue continues, the problem is with the charger or maybe with the wiring or motherboard. The same solution goes to how to reset gyroor hoverboard as well.
How to reset hoverboard Bluetooth
To reset the hoverboard Bluetooth, simply connect the Bluetooth with your device. If it is giving an error, disconnect and forget both devices. Turn the Bluetooth off. Now turn it on again. Reconnect both devices. it should connect now. If the problem continues your hoverboard needs to be reset. If the reset hoverboard is not working, you should call experts to examine your hoverboard properly.
Main hoverboard problems and solutions
There are few problems that can occur in every hoverboard commonly. If your hoverboard is flashing a red light occasionally, there must be a problem. As red light always indicates a warning sign, don’t take too long to fix the issue. I am stating the hoverboard problems and their solutions to make your day better.
- A bad power connection can become a problem, check the cables are loose or tight?
- The malfunctioning of internal circuits could be an issue
- If it’s not balancing properly, your hoverboard may need to be recalibrated. Make sure to reset it on time.
- The wheel motors may need to be replaced with new ones
- You can also replace the battery if it is not charging properly
- The main problems occur in the gyroscope controlling all the sensors in the hoverboard. Maybe your hoverboard’s gyroscope is going bad and needs to be fixed.